From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of
Jesse T. Byers
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 9:43 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] WYSIWYG HTML Editor

I’m setting up a trial K12LTSP lab here at my school, and all is going well
so far.  But one of the software requirements for the lab is a WYSIWYG HTML
editor, not just an HTML code editor or a text editor.  I would like to know
if anyone knows of any MSFrontpage like applications out there that will run
on Linux.  It definitely doesn’t need all the bells, whistles and bloat of
MSFrontpage, but it needs to design pages visually like frontpage.  While we
try to teach basic HTML to our students, many of our students will not get
it, and neither will most of our teachers and other staff, but they still
want to be able to create web pages.

Thanks,

Jesse Byers

Network Administrator