Re: [K12OSN] WYSIWYG HTML Editor

We use Mozilla. Works great.

Gary

Jesse T. Byers wrote:
I?m setting up a trial K12LTSP lab here at my school, and all is going well so far. But one of the software requirements for the lab is a WYSIWYG HTML editor, not just an HTML code editor or a text editor. I would like to know if anyone knows of any MSFrontpage like applications out there that will run on Linux. It definitely doesn?t need all the bells, whistles and bloat of MSFrontpage, but it needs to design pages visually like frontpage. While we try to teach basic HTML to our students, many of our students will not get it, and neither will most of our teachers and other staff, but they still want to be able to create web pages.

Thanks,

Jesse Byers

Network Administrator

School District of Grantsburg