Re: [K12OSN] login same user in diferent machine

Yes, export the /homes directory on the machine containing the users home
directory.  Then have the new machine mount the home directory.  As long as
the user id and group id match the user should have no trouble accessing his
settings and data trasparently over the NFS mount.

Jack