Re: [K12OSN] How to add a local logo to login screen

If your using KDM bring up the Control Center, then click the system
tree, and Login Manager.  If your not logged in as root, click
Administrator mode.

You can then change the image.  I don't know how to do that with GDM,
but I can't imagine it being much different.

You can also get rid of the Red Hat Image in the login screen by
removing xbanner or changing the banner to a new one.

/etc/X11/xdm/Xsetup_0 is the file to edit (your setup maybe different)

I wanted the image gone, so I commented out the whole xsri block

if [ -x /usr/bin ........

to the

fi

-Bill