Re: [K12OSN] Stability of K12LTSP

Caleb Wagnon wrote:

> 1. 50 megs a client is the rule of thumb, of course different apps and
> window managers make all the difference in that number. I'm running A
> Dell Poweredge 1.8 ghz Xeon with 4 gigs of ram for 60 terminals.

Caleb, can you tell me more about the  hardware spec of your server? and if
you can point me
the website like what your said Dell Poweredge 1.8ghz  Xeon... I cant find
here in Philppines motherboard who supports 4ghz of RAM.

Do you have only one server for 60-50 diskless terminal? or you have
clustered?

Thanks and God Bless:)

Arnel G. Pastrana
begin:vcard