Re: [K12OSN] Stability of K12LTSP

Jack,

Am I understanding right that you are going to be using multiple
servers? If so, then you won't need to worry about port trunking. I had
a bottleneck and finally found it to be at the server because I had so
many machines running on it. I added another card and trunked them and
away the problems went. Things are working fine, but if I had it to do
again, I'd go with multiple servers.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Office of Technology