[K12OSN] RE: [rpms] Installing qmail+patches rpm

I'm posting this on several lists, in hopes it helps others.

I have presented on installing qmail from Bruce's rpms along with other
qmail patches compiled in, and configuring, etc...
I've presented this for the past 3 years at a technology conference for
education at HSTI, in Hot Springs, AR...

I have my presentation(Kpresenter format) along with all the
files/patches/binaries/add-ons, etc...
All posted at:
http://arhosting.com/qmail

I hope this helps others get into the qmail spirit :-)

Barry Smoke
District Network Administrator
Bryant Public Schools
Vice Pres./lrlug.org