Re: [K12OSN] Stability of K12LTSP

Yes, I am segmenting the campus up into different networks.  All home dirs get
mounted via NFS on the main file server.  I think that by setting it up this
way it is easiest to expand.  I am also putting a limit of 15 terms per X11
server.  X11 (ltsp) hardware is P4 2ghz 1.5 gig RAM.  NFS/SMB server is the
same.  I wanted to go for 3 gig of RAM for each server but RAM just started
going up again.  1 gig sticks are a bit much.  512 sticks are more
reasonable.  RAM is easy to upgrade anyway when it gets cheaper.

Using this hardware and network layout does anybody see any benefit of
trunking outgoing lines on X11 servers?  How about the NFS box?  How about
instead of trunking using the second adapters as a failover?

Jack