[K12OSN] X after installing

I installed k12ltsp 2.1.0 and am now trying to get things working.

I think the server is up and working just fine. It connects to the rest of the network and I can get out and the diskless clients connect.

I can not get X to do anything useful with the clients. The client loads and then I get a grey screen with an 'X' cursor. The mouse moves the cursor, but that's about all I can do with X.

I then configured /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf to have two different clients boot into run level 3. The clients come up as root in a bash shell. The shell has most of the commands linked to a 'busybox' program.

Where should I look for documentation on getting X to come up with Gnome?

Where would I find info about busybox and related K12LTSP software?

-----
I need to connect Win 98 and XP and a Kondara Linux box up to the server. I'm having a bit of success with that, but will have questions once I get X running well on the client.

Is there a K12LYSP FAQ for Dummies? :-)

Thanks,

Gary