Re: [K12OSN] Stability of K12LTSP

Jack, I have no experience with beowolf clusters, but if you do then I
would go for it. But actually now that I understand your setup better, I
think that's an excellent setup. And with 15 clients per server and 1.5
gb per server, I think that should be more than enough even running KDE.
If I were you I'd go for it the way you have it planned. If they
happened to use a little more ram than you thought, you could always add
more later. With 15 clients per server, I wouldn't worry with trunking.
Now the NFS/Samba server is going to have traffic from all of your
clients, so you may want to trunk that one.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Office of Technology