Re: [K12OSN] NECC - Seattle 2003 Open Source in EDU

Hello Paul.  I am a network engineer who lives in Sandpoint Idaho.  I have
some experience in setting up Linux, mostly as a replacement for NT in
business environment.  I would be willing to come out and do classes or demos
for this meeting if that would be helpful.  Let me know if you need this type
of assistance.