Re: [K12OSN] Stability of K12LTSP

Thanks Caleb,  I came to the same conclusion.  Instead of trunking I think I
may just go gigabit on the NFS/SMB server.  I have found some very resonably
priced gigabit adapters and switches on http://www.cyberguys.com.
Around $89 bucks for a gigabit adapter (includes Linux drivers)
$250 or so for an 8 port switch (1 gig port, 7 10/100 ports)  Not Bad.

Jack