[K12OSN] problems printing from Open Office to LTSP clients

I have put up 4 printers on my LTSP clinets, One in each class. IT works
great from all programs in Linux, accept OpenOffice
I have found out that OpenOffice has a setup printer program called
"spadmin". I have tryed to add the printer in there but are running into
problems. In the command line i first Wrote "lpr" (somone in OpnenOffice
forum said that). This made the printer work well but only on that computer.
It was like install a Local Printer. He thougth it must be a special command
to use when using LTSP. So the question is : Does anyone know the command
line to write when installing the following printer in the Open Office
spadmin program?

I have a HP laserjet 4L Installed on 192.168.60:9102

Thanks for the attantion

Morten