Re: [K12OSN] mount /dev/hda on the *terminal*

I dont really know how but it could probably work in the same way as you
access the local floppy or the sound card.  Possibly some entries need to be
created in lts.conf on the server?  I don't see why it would be a problem if
the floppy can be done why not a cdrom or HD.

Jack