Re: [K12OSN] problems printing from Open Office to LTSP clients

Morten,
	the way you get oo to print is by telling spadmin which printer
queue is associated with wchich oo printer. since you say that you can
print to all 4 of your printers, i assume that they are defined through
the printtool. if your printer 0n 192.168.0.60 is named "lp60", the
command line would be lpr -Plp60
julius