RE: [K12OSN] Stability of K12LTSP

Hello Arnel,

Bert here.

I'm using an ASUS CUR-DLS motherboard.

It supports up to 4GB of registered RAM (I've got 3GB),
dual U160 SCSI controllers
10/100 intel chipset NIC
ServerSet 3 BIOS
dual Celeron / PIII  (socket 370) cpu's up to 1 Ghz ( I'm using dual PIII
850's)

3 x 18.4 GB u160 scsi drives
A couple of spare IDE drives for low access / non critical files (clipart,
central software installation folder, downloads)

I've installed this into a CHENBRO rackmount server case. This is alright
but could be laid out better. I had to put my SCSI

averaging about 2%, memory is 223MB used out of 3GB, 738 buffer, 1112
cache, and 943 free.

Hope this helps,
Bert