RE: [K12OSN] gnome displays differently on each PC

Hi Pat,

You may want to check the BIOS settings on the machines.

IBM's allow you to specify monitors, and resolutions.

It may be that one machine has a custom monitor specified and the other one is autodetecting the monitor.

This is a guess, hope it helps.

Cheers,
Bert