RE: [K12OSN] Stability of K12LTSP

Thanks Caleb,

I'll have to look into this a little further, and see if the switch will
allow trunking / bonding.

Your HOW-TO for the server end was really helpful, including a note about
switch requirements would complete it, however I had all the work done in
about 15 minutes (had to put a card in the server as well).

Thanks for your work.

Cheers,
Bert

On Monday, July 29, 2002 6:05 PM, Caleb Wagnon
[SMTP:cwagnon redbug dsc k12 ar us] wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 21:49, Bert Rolston wrote:
> > Hi Caleb,
> >
> > What did you have to do at the switch end of your port trunking?
> >
> > I've got a managed switch in a low load area. I can swap an unmanaged
switch in and put the managed switch at the server.