From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf
Of Daniel Loomis
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 9:09 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Problem with Flash Sites

The problem with Macromedia Flash sites crashing thin clients:
  1.  Is it a problem only with certain thin clients or are all
affected?
  2.  Does setting up Local Apps make a difference?
  3.  Anyone have some wisdom on how to address this problem on the user
end?

Dr. Daniel Loomis
CURMUDGEON MANOR
El Dorado, Arkansas