[K12OSN] How to install with K12LTSP rpm's

Hi,

I'm in the process of building a k12ltsp server.  I asked a friend of
mine to download/burn the CD's, and he grabbed the iso that only
includes the difference between K12LTSP and RH7.3 (since he had already
downloaded RH7.3).

So... I have the 3 RH7.3 CD's, and the K12LTSP RPM's CD.  How do I
proceed?

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
There's a fine line between clever and stupid