Re: [K12OSN] Linux and Linux Programming Courseware Material

fwiw --

Linux Training Materials - Download
<http://www.linuxtraining.co.uk/download>http://www.linuxtraining.co.uk/dow
nload/

Rute User's Tutorial and Guide
<http://rute.sourceforge.net/>http://rute.sourceforge.net/

How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python
<http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy>http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/

Basic Linux Training - Main Index
<http://basiclinux.net/>http://basiclinux.net/

IBM : Tutorials - Newest
<http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/dw/linux-onlinecourse-
bynewest?OpenDocument&Count=500>http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/educa
tion.nsf/dw/linux-onlinecourse-bynewest?OpenDocument&Count=500

IBM: Tutorials - LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 1: Linux fundamentals
<http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/linux-onlinecourse-byt
itle/4AAA4E689F774DBC86256B4500645075?Open>http://www-105.ibm.com/developer
works/education.nsf/linux-onlinecourse-bytitle/4AAA4E689F774DBC86256B4500645
075?Open

Linux Newbie Guide
<http://sunsite.dk/linux-newbie>http://sunsite.dk/linux-newbie/

Linux Online - Linux Lessons
<http://www.linux.org/lessons>http://www.linux.org/lessons/

Linux.ie :: The Beginners Linux Guide
<http://www.linux.ie/newusers/beginners-linux-guide>http://www.linux.ie/new
users/beginners-linux-guide/

Princeton PC Users Group - Linux Helps & Resources
<http://www.ppcug-nj.org/sigs/linux/linhelps.html>http://www.ppcug-nj.org/s
igs/linux/linhelps.html

UNIX Tutorial: Absolute Beginner to Linux "Expert" in 10 Lessons
<http://www.ctssn.com/>http://www.ctssn.com/

Using Linux in the real world: The lessons
<http://www.wsc.monash.edu.au/people/gcross/LUVtalk/lessons.html>http://www
.wsc.monash.edu.au/people/gcross/LUVtalk/lessons.html

Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
<http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/abs/html>http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/abs/html/

Floppix - Linux on 2 floppies
<http://floppix.ccai.com/index.html>http://floppix.ccai.com/index.html

USAIL: Unix system administration independent learning
<http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/usail>http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/usail/

Tom

At 07:26 PM 07/22/2002 -0400, Jason Leydon wrote:

> I am working on implementing a lot of things Linux related and one thing
I am