[K12OSN] Help - Configuring an HP Color Printer

I want to print with my HP 895Cxi Deskjet. I have connected it to the
server's parallel port and set up a printque with the print tool gui
(k12ltsp - current version).

It just prints one line per page. I used the JetPrinter choice, with
postscript selected. Obviously this is not correct.

What do I have to do to make this work?

I am new at this. I started at the end of June with zero knowledge about
Linux. With the help of all of you, I have a created a six node K12LTSP
network. I have used donated and refurbished parts (I am paying for all of
this myself - our school doesn't have the will, vision or funds to support
technology in the classroom).

Last year we had 2 Windows based computers in our classroom (I built them),
this year we will have a six node network. If I can make all of this work,
our sixth graders will have a new learning tool.

The challenges that remain are:

Printing: I also have an HP JetDirect 150x Print Server, but I don't know
how to make it work

Backup:
I have a parallel Zip Drive, but I don't know how to configure it. I've
looked at a few HOWTO's but at my level of knowledge they might as well be
written in Sanskrit.

Sound: I'll tackle that, when I get the rest working.

Thank You

Ken Johnson