[K12OSN] Re: Stability of K12LTSP

Can anybody tell me how many apps can a terminal with 32 megs run.  Say the
server and the network bandwith were not a problem.  Is there some sort of
limit as to what a terminal can do.  For instance can a student run KDE3,
Star Office6, Mozilla browser and Composer, Evoloution at the same time
without any problems?  Does RAM on the terminal mean anything?  I can
probably get all terminals up to 64mg each.  Is it worth it?

Jack