Re: [K12OSN] How Can I Make My Laptop a Workstation?

I was thrilled when I put the etherboot diskette into our Sony laptop running XP and it came up as a diskless workstation with no problem. Take the diskette out and reboot and XP is back.

Stick an etherboot diskette in, reboot, let your breath out when it works and ...

YMMV :-)

Gary

Ken Johnson wrote:
How can I get my Toshiba 1605 laptop with a SohoWare PCMCIA Ethernet card to
be a workstation on my k12ltsp network?

I would like to use my laptop as the teacher's workstation, and leave the
other workstations for the kids.

What would it take to do this?

Ken Johnson