Re: [K12OSN] Rack servers & shared switches - help!

On 31 May 2002, Paul Nelson wrote:

> All of the K12LTSP version will supply dhcpd based ip #'s to other
> clients and route them out to the internet or to the rest of your
> network. This feature has not changed.

hmmm ... curiously, I am experiencing a failure to NAT/ipchain
masq failure for protected subnet DHCP clients, out over a PPP
link, as well

 -- I assumed it was because the NAT rules were set up for
eth0 => eth1 Nat'ing, but did not take the time to solve the
matter. (k12ltsp-release-2.0.2-1)

-- Russ Herrold