Re: [K12OSN] Clients not receiving IP's - 2.1.0 RC (beta8)

I"m assuming that you are sure you have the cables connected to the
right cards?

Eth0 is for the 192.168.0.x network. Eth1 gets an ip address from your
network via dhcp.

One way to test your hub/cable/network setup is to give a static address
to a known working PC on the 192.168.0.x net and see if you can ping
your server.

Another way to do this when eth1 IS using dhcp to get it's address. Just
plug in one card, bring down both cards and then only bring back up
eth1. If you have the cables right, it will come back up from your
network dhcp server.

The K12LTSP dhcpd server runs on eth0 and gives addresses only to
clients.

;-) Paul