Re: [K12OSN] Application Help (Make our own)

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 17:18, Jay Kline wrote:
> As my school was one that did not use the AR program much (it was there, but I
> never saw it) I am not familior with how it works.  Can you purchase tests
> for individual books? Are the tests just a file format? Perhaps work could be
> done to write a linux client to read the same test formats File formats are
> generally not too hard to split apart, depending on how they were built.

Yes this probably could be done but no doubt it would violate the
license agreement. I'll take a look at it.

If this project does get off the ground it could also be the base for a
test engine for on-line tests similiar to what is offered at
http://www.funbrain.com/quiztour/tour1.html