next cycle ... was: Re: [K12OSN] Looking for a few good

Hi, Eric and all

I was updating my SRPM testing mirror for the released variant
-- I'll be rebuilding and looking for holes

-- I've been doing a site install for the last week, and have
a nice feel for wishlist on the packages.  I tossed the
wrapper RFE last night -- I am also getting package file
conflicts resolved with a "provides/Conflicts" mechanism is a
priority to clean up RPM based update tool compatability which
I'll be working.

I also really like the Xfce window manager packages from a
management standpoint -- I have some ideas for password resets
and end user options offered using the gdm as the
authentication mechanism which I was discussing off list with
Jim Wildman (also of the list)

I infer:

[herrold router bin]$ sudo mirror -pk12 mirror.defaults
package=k12
k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us:/pub/K12LTSP/2.1.0/i386/SRPMS ->
	/home/ftp/pub/mirror/K12LTSP/2.1.0/SRPMS

is correct.  If there is a new devel or beta tree to test,
please advise.  A Rawhide semi-permanent locus for the content
would reduce labor ...

(not to worry about the result path on the mirror -- this is a
host which started in the RH 6.x series, and so I've added
compatability links to put the result in /var/ftp ...

[herrold router herrold]$ cd /home/
[herrold router home]$ ls -al
total 4
drwxr-xr-x    4 root     root         1024 Feb  6  1996 .
drwxr-xr-x   19 root     root         1024 Jun  1 13:15 ..
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            9 Jul 20  2001 ftp
-> /var/ftp/

    )

--0 Cheers, Russ