Re: next cycle ... was: Re: [K12OSN] Looking for a few good

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Eric Harrison wrote:

> >I also really like the Xfce window manager packages from a
> >management standpoint -- I have some ideas for password resets
> >and end user options offered using the gdm as the
> >authentication mechanism which I was discussing off list with
> >Jim Wildman (also of the list)
>
> I've been playing with Xfce a bit as well.

A clean copy built from SRPM, and the SRPM, on a
k12ltsp-release-2.0.2-1 is available at:
   ftp.owlriver.com

in /pub/local/ORC/xfce/

License is GPL according to the .spec file -- It is running my
desktop at the moment.  It plugged right into GDM.

-- Russ