RE: [K12OSN] (no subject)

Hi Keith,

Bert here in Wanganui.

I have found that the AMD etherboot image for Compaq Deskpro 5133 needed a
custom setup. You need to specify force PnP or something like that.

Early implementations of PnP didn't always work well.

This may sound a bit expensive, but the hours saved more than make up for
it.

I'm using EDIMAX NICS which have the RealTek RTL8139C chipset, is 10/100,
and PXE boot roms.

I can't remember the supplier, because Computerland sourced them for me.
They work out at about $33 w Rom.

Cheers,
Bert