[K12OSN] Tape drive.......be aware of this little gotcha

Hi all,

I've finally got a resolution on the SLR7 tape drive saga. Be aware, this
caught a long time account manager off guard.

Tandberg manufactured the SLR40, which is a 20 / 40 GB SLR tape drive.
Imation manufactures tapes for the SLR40 drive.

Tandberg also makes the SLR7 , 20 / 40 GB tape drive. Imation manufactures
the SLR7 tapes.

They are not interchangeable! My account manager assured me the correct
tapes had been supplied. A little more digging revealed this anomaly.

Tandberg have discontinued the SLR40 drive, the SLR7 supecedes it.

MT on Linux will throw up a somewhat misleading error if SLR40 tapes are
used in the SLR7 drive.

Cheers,
Bert