From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf
Of Adam J. Melancon
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 7:49 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: RE: [K12OSN] Clients not recieving IP's

I noticed that you were typing in startx on the server.
I have had problems with my terminals not working when my server was
configured from the install to boot into the command line.
To get the terminals to work correctly i had to have the server boot
into a
graphical environment.

Hope this helps, if not, it's a good tip to keep in mind.

Adam J. Melancon