[K12OSN] Web Site Portal Intranets

I have been using PostNuke  for quite some time now and have things setup on it for my school and other sites:

http://mchs.phpwebhosting.com
This is the one I am currently setting up and has a LOT of stuff to do but you can see a working calendar and weather thing on it.

Our current live website is:
http://www.morriscatholic.com
Has a lot of work to be done but you get the jist.

It is setup so faculty can post their own updates on the site by simply logging in and typing in information and submitting it.  Works very easily.

What I plan to setup is something on our intranet that uses the same PostNuke system so that we can have a lot of nice features going on.  Hopefully I can get a working RedHat distro setup that will simply run as a web server with this built - in.

You just install it , configure the proper IP addresses for gateways and such and you got a working intranet web server.  Easily login remotely to upload and change files.

Any input would be helpful if someone has already done this, and it should work easy enough and very useful for an educational environment.

Jason Leydon