Re: [K12OSN] Win4Lin -- Wine Question

I believe the licensing for Win4Lin is for concurrent use, so for two LTSP
servers, you'd need two licenses.  Note that this will allow only one client
at a time to access Win4Lin.  If those ten workstations need to access
Win4Lin concurrently, then you'd want Netraverse's NSSE, which is basically a
server version of Win4Lin, and according to my notes, costs about $100 per
user, meaning a 10-user version would cost about $1000.  Remember that if you
go this route, you also have to have (or purchase) 10 Windows licenses.

Hope this helps.

Petre