Re: [K12OSN] Web Site Portal Intranets

Yes but I have been working with things directly with the person.

This is just test things and not a permanent thing as of now.  I currently am hardcoding a lot of things into the code:

http://news.tanaan.com
That site is also being worked on and is a demo site for a video game site but will be the majority of features I get working will be applied there.

I am coding a LOT of modules (Alumni section, Gradebook's for teachers as well as for parents to view, and Online courses) directly into postnuke.

Jason Leydon

Royce Holden wrote:

Jason, The afterdark theme is nice.  Was it $30?

Royce Holden, IT Manager

Buncombe County Schools

828.255.5912

royce holden bcsemail org