Re: RE: RE: [K12OSN] Client Management Software

k12osn redhat com writes:
>Having looked at the new LTSP release notes this  may be a moot point
>anyway. There appears to be a version included with v2.1.0 that does
>desktop display to remote machines.

there is essentially X0rfbserver, but I don't know how to get it to run
automatically or to connect with out student interaction......the students
would have to type in the IP address of my machine....and that's not what
I want...I want to be able to broadcast whenever I need to.  Any ideas?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us