[K12OSN] Logging in a terminal by MAC address...

Hi all,

Me again....

Just had another thought. Two questions.

1)	Would it be possible to log a terminal in by MAC address, then run a script which would run the fwin -auth command?

2)	Could I hard code an IP address to that MAC address. I suspect I can, based on previous messages to the list. I don't know where to start.

Thanks,
Bert