[K12OSN] Special logins..........

Hi all,

Here's a curly one for you.

I want certain users to use the graphical login dialog, but proceed a
non-graphical session.

Once they have logged in they need to automatically run the following
command

fwin -auth

This will launch a Win4Lin session in full screen mode. Win4Lin launches an
X session and runs Win98 inside the X session.

On screen it looks just like Win 9x starting up, with a slight delay as X
starts prior to Win 9x loading.

This would help free up resources on my LTSP server.

Can anyone help me with this? Point me in the right direction?

At present I use the graphical login, which launches a KDE desktop that has
been locked down. Then KDE autostarts Win4Lin in windows mode because
fullscreen mode won't run.

Thanks,
Bert