Re: [K12OSN] Special logins..........

> Once they have logged in they need to automatically run the following
> command
>
> fwin -auth
>
> This will launch a Win4Lin session in full screen mode. Win4Lin launches an
> X session and runs Win98 inside the X session.

This should do it:

sudo gdmconfig
select   Expert | Login Sessions | Add Session
name it Windows
select it and add in the right box:

===========================snip
#!/bin/bash

exec fwin -auth

Apply it, set it to take effect after the next restart.

Log out and test -- I would consider adding the full path to
fwin

uggh -- a Windows emulator -- I feel so dirty for facilitating
this vice and addiction.  <grin>

-- Russ