Re: [K12OSN] Grub configuration

Sorry i did'nt respond to the Fat32 thing.
Make a mount point where you want the partition in the tree like: mkdir
/mnt/fat32par
Then mount it like this:
mount -t vfat   /dev /hda?   /mnt/fat32par

Notes     vfat supports fat12 (floppy),fat16,fat32
               fdisk will give you a listing of the partitions, take
note of the fat32 partition and replace the above command /dev/hda?.