[K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

Hi guys,

I think I'm having a network bottleneck with my internal traffic due to
having 60 terminals on one server nic. The server has a gigabit nic but
unfortunately people here won't let me purchase a gigabit module for my
switch. SO I'm having to improvise. I just downloaded LTSP 2.1.0 and am
prepared to do a fresh install. I want to add a third nic in my server
so I will have 2 nics to use for my terminals (inside traffic)and one
for outside traffic. How do I go about getting this to work? Is there a
way I can make these two nics appear as one? Or can I maybe setup my
DHCPD.conf to allow half my terminals on one nic and the other half on
my other nic? Anyone feel free to input!

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools