Re: [K12OSN] StarOffice 6 and mixing "paid for programs" into K12LTSP

IMHO, the "key" things that SO6 offers are licensed clip art (OK, so my post of a month or so ago identified free sources of gobs of clip art, and the open nature of OO1.0 allows almost any graphic file format to be clip art), and StarBase (OK, so MySQL/PHP/Apache blows that one out of the water as well), and a more comprehensive spell checker.....probably not enough to merit putting it in a distribution, even if we could get Sun to allow it. :-)

Kirk