[K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

Thanks a million Jason!

That's what I had in mind but I wanted to touch bases with someone else
to make sure I wasn't crazy. A second switch would of course be easiest
but we can't spend any money. Also, the server has a gigabit nic but
again, money issues won't let me purchase a gigabit module for my
procurve switch. Well I'm gonna get started and I'm sure I'll have to
come back to the list for help with some specifics on any problems I may
have. Thanks again.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools