[K12OSN] Dual LTSP Boot ideas needed

Hello,

I have very limited space at my school.  We will be using K12LTSP (or
possibly just LTSP) next school year.  For normal use we would like to
use the LTSP application server -- for programming classes we would like
to run files locally on the computers (to keep the load on the server
low and for improved security).

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this.

Thanks,

Bill
--
William Tihen, Technology Director
The American School in Switzerland (TASIS)