From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of Jeffrey Elkner
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 9:32 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] That's not a bug, it's a feature! ;-)

Thanks to everyone for their replies.  Donald and I will try out Eric's
suggestion after school today.  The suggestions that we really don't
want floppy access in the first place were less helpful.

It is true that as we move toward an increasingly network centric model
floppy drives will be less and less useful.  In our current school
environment, however, sneakernet is still the only convenient way for
students to get their work back and forth from home.

Thanks!

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va