Re: [K12OSN] Dual LTSP Boot ideas needed

I am going to assume here that you are using PXE - if you aren't then
disregard this post.  We use 3COM 3C905CX-TX-M network cards and you can
make them prompt for either "Boot from Network, Press N" or "Boot from
Hard Disk, Press B" (or something like that).  That seems to work well
for us.
Tait Shrum
Bryant