[K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

Hmmm,

So many decisions. School is out and my intentions are to play around
until I can get things bullet proof, no harm done by experimenting. I
would like to get things "idiot-proof" so when I leave here maybe LTSP
will still be alive. Is there an LTSP Webmin or some kind of GUI people
could use after I'm gone? It would have to be pretty fool proof. I
appreciate everything and will add those ideas to my list. I think I'm
going to try to subnet it out with my current installation and see what
happens. Then I'll go from there.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools