Re: [K12OSN] gray screen in X

Do you have your server set to boot to the command line instead of the graphical login?

I had done an install once where i told the server to automatically start up on the command line login and i was not able to get my terminals to log in to a GUI when i had that option set.

Once i changed it to where the server booted straight into the GUI the terminals then began to work.

This may be an issue from an older version but since i don't have 2.1 yet i'm not sure.

Adam J. Melancon