Re: [K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

On 4 Jun 2002, Caleb wrote:

> would like to get things "idiot-proof" so when I leave here maybe LTSP
> will still be alive. Is there an LTSP Webmin or some kind of GUI people
> could use after I'm gone? It would have to be pretty fool proof. I

   No safety exits beyond knowledge -- hook with the head of
the local LUG, and have that person point you at the top three
technical people in the group.  Interview all three, and get a
backup maintenance agreement in place before you need it.

This will allow you to continut to take vacations.  ;)

... for:  Idiots and fools are endlessly creative.

-- Russ Herrold