RE: [K12OSN] Special logins..........

Hi Russ,

Thanks again.....

I looked at GDM Config and found the relevant sections. Pity I installed KDE which uses KDM.

I've been looking around for the KDM equivalent of this.

This is what I have found.

In the /etc/x11/xdm/xsessions script I can do the same thing. Then I have to add the appropriate session in KControl.

You pointed me in the right direction. Now I have to remember all my old programming stuff :-)

Cheers,
Bert